HealthONE Behavioral Health Services Expands to Serve Denver-Metro Youth
The only such program in Denver, HealthONE Behavioral Health & Wellness Outpatient Services in Saddle Rock, which will open September 28, 2022, provides an intermediate level of care for children and youth with needs too complex for individual therapy alone, but who don’t need it. hospital care.
Their unique Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to help patients ages 9-17 who are affected by a variety of challenges. Participants attend a minimum of three sessions per week to learn how to achieve a healthy life balance.
The “why” is clear:
– Increased suicide rate, especially in Colorado, among 10-14 year olds
– Residual COVID.
– Access/availability to social media.
– Shortage of staff in schools/community mental health centres, etc. resulting in very few resources being available.
– The next closest intensive outpatient clinic for children is in Colorado Springs.
– Significant increase in the number of child/adolescent behavioral health patients within HealthONE seen in emergency rooms.
Their physician-led treatment team includes art therapists, behavior analysts, behavioral health technicians, certified addiction and mental health counselors, discharge planners, licensed social workers, music therapists, occupational therapists , physiotherapists, doctors and nurses, psychologists, recreational therapists, psychiatrists and nurses.
The new Saddle Rock Behavioral Health and Wellness Outpatient Services is located at 22400 E. Dry Creek Rd., Aurora. For more information, call 720-376-6442 or learn more at HealthONEcares.com/balancedwellness.